Automotive Testing Expo Europe 2015 exhibitor interview with Philippe Lacassagne, business development director, D2T, France, who comments on the recent merger between D2T and FEV, which created a unique partnership that combines the strengths of each company. He also discusses some of the company’s latest technologies including hybrid and e-motor testbeds and powertrain-in-the-loop testbeds.
Boost your calibration system with MORPHEE AuSy and MBC tool ICE²: new solutions that can significantly reduce the efforts throughout all processes.
xMOD™ 2015 is available with still more new features! The multi-model simulation platform extend its MiL/SiL and HiL capabilities and allows to carry smoothly physical and control models to the real-world.
We multiply the opportunities to meet our customers! We are attending many events:
- Simulation & Testing for Vehicle technology Conference in Berlin - Germany (12-13 May 2016)
- Modelica Conference in Tokyo -Japan (23-24 May 2016)
- JSAE in Yokohama - Japan (25-27 May 2016)
- Automotive Testing Expo in Stuttgart - Germany (31 May-2 June 2016)
- SIA Powertrain in Rouen - France (1 - 2 June 2016)
- Electric & Hybrid marine in Amsterdam - Netherlands ( 21-23 June 2016)
Come discover our latest technologies and discuss your plans and needs.